Anybody want caterpillars? Parnell, Auckland

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

misssakura
    Participant

Seems like we have about 10-15 baby caterpillars at the moment and I just dont’ have time to care for them, our swan plants are too small, If anybody is interested I’m in Parnell Auckland.

As far as i’m aware there are no diseases and they have been raised on pesticide free milkweed.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just pleased you are sorted, is all.
    Your “standard automated” email response differs. A bit odd.
    We’re done, missakura. Good luck with the season.
    I am glad you found Tuie to help you.
    Trisha

misssakura
    Participant

Hi Trish can I just point out that that email was my auto responder, it turns on when I receive multiple emails at once and haven’t replied to them. I thought I’d turned it off but I guess I hadn’t. Because I’m actually not allowed to check internet based email at work I usually try to get people to email me at my work address during the day (which I’m allowed to keep open.) I actually received a written warning for posting on the monarch forums during work time.

It doesn’t work on the weekend but during the week it does. If I’m not busy and I have time to check my e-mails I turn it off, it’s just handy for me because my sister and other friends never seem to remember that I don’t always have time to check that e-mail address and then they get mad that I haven’t responded!

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, it’s just a standard automated e-mail that sends to everybody on my contact list.

misssakura
    Participant

Originally I was going to drive out to Massey but Tuie came to pick up the caterpillars at my work today, was kinda sad to see them go but it’s good to know they won’t all be mantis food.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No accolades for me, please.
    It all turned to custard so I’m not sure what the final resolution was.
    Ah well, Jacqui, at least we got them together.
    Best
    T

Charlotte
    Participant

Way to go Trisha. Keep it all happening.

Charlotte

Jacqui

GOod on you, Trisha. You’re fantastic for your work in this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you are sorted. The forum is a great network.
    I hope you won’t have too many caterpillars in the future.
    Trisha

misssakura
    Participant

p.s. thanks to trish for the help

misssakura
    Participant

All sorted now, will give a yell out if I have too many caterpillars again 🙂

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi Patz,

No worries if you get stuck yell out. No can seperate from what we have up the front.

Charlotte

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Charlotte
    We’re working on getting Missakura together with another member out West here. He’s looking for pillars.
    I’ve offered to pick them up and drop them off.
    Maybe you can help him with pillars if we don’t pull this off – or are you worried about all your stock? I hope not.
    Best
    Trisha

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi MIssakura,

I am happy to come and get them from you if you like?. Let me know
    But in saying that they might be safer with Angie, till I know whats happening here.

Charlotte

Hi
    I am in Panmure if you want to drop them off, have plenty of food.
    Angie
    ange_nz@yahoo.com

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.