Beautiful swan plants available now

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

The Monarch Butterfly New Zealand Trust has got some beautiful healthy swan plants for sale NOW… and some have eggs on already! Up to 2 metres tall, $6 each.

We’re based in Blockhouse Bay, Auckland. May also have some for sale in Christchurch… I’m checking. Email trust@monarch.org.nz if you or anyone else is interested – or they will be on TradeMe shortly.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

Excellent swan plants available again, these are tall, some over 1 metre, 30 or more luscious leaves on each. $5 a plant or 5 plants for $20.

Jacqui

I have some great swan plants here for sale again, very healthy, luscious leaves. Get in quick… $5 each. Blockhouse Bay. Phone me on 09 551 3383.

Jacqui

Hi Caryl

No, the price was just too much – the guy went to get another price for us but never came back so I guess it wasn’t any better.

The system I’ve worked out has so proved great for three buyers, Caryl. You get nine plants for $27 – I remove most of the soil and send them overnight. It is your job to plant them immediately on arrival. Each plant admittedly is only 200-300mm tall, but has plenty of leaves.

You have my email address if you’re interested, and payment details are under the “Shop” tab.

Caryl

Hi Jacqui, Did you get a reasonable rate for Wellington shipping? I need more swan plants urgently.
    Thanks for your time. Caryl

Jacqui

We have another lot of happy healthy swan plants available, great food for caterpillars, same size as before, $5 each. Three plants to a pot with delicious young leaves, about 200-300mm tall.

Phone 551 3383.

Jacqui

Yes, in Auckland, phone us on 551 3383. These are now different plants, $5 each gives you three plants to a pot with delicious young leaves, about 200-300mm tall.

Christchurch ones all gone.

clinker
    Participant

Hi, have you any plants available still??

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.