Calendars

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

I have just finished posting out the calendars to all those who ordered them. They look fantastic, and I’m sure you’ll love them.

Awaiting feedback…

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dave Rippey
    Participant

Done.

Jacqui

Wonderful Dave! If you can please email trust@monarch.org.nz with your address and telephone number(s) that will be enough of a paper trail

Jacqui

Dave Rippey
    Participant

Jacqui. I will put $42.00 in nzmt account today via internet.
    Can I register as a member online or do you need a “paper trail” to satisfy trust regs etc.
    ($20 for membership and $22 for a calendar.)
    Ta
    Dave R

Jacqui

Haven’t done Christmas Cards, Rebecca, but you never know they could be on the drawing board for next year!

We do have a few calendars left though. $20 plus $2 postage, phone me if you’re interested, 551 3383.

Cheers

Jacqui

Rebecca
    Participant

I missed out on the calendars – oh well, I already have one for 2011 so I will keep an eye out for next years one.

Do you make christmas cards – for next christmas?

Jacqui

Yes, Jane, that is an excellent point! That hadn’t occurred to me before today and you can be sure that will be corrected next year.

Jane
    Participant

I have just spoken to my mother, and one of my daughters, and they BOTH mentioned how much they love their calender, BUT, there is no picture until February! I have just hung mine on the wall also, and I have to say that they have a good point…..a bit disappointing for the first day of the year.

I know the trust want to get a lot of information ‘out there’ and my suggestion is that perhaps the ‘information’ look page could go to December for the next calendar? Any thoughts from others?

J

Jane
    Participant

I have just had a phonecall from Australia to say how fabulous the calender I sent is. They LOVE it! I’m very pleased I got them for all my family for Xmas – thanks again to all involved in it’s making : )

Jacqui

NEWS FLASH!!! We have MORE calendars for sale, so those people who thought they’d missed out, please get in quickly. $20 each. See them here:

https://www.monarch.org.nz/items-for-sale/calendar-2011/

Jennifer
    Participant

Superb calendar! congrats to all involved. They are uplifting. Only trouble is, I shall wish the year going past too quickly so that I can get to a new month.

Chrissie Ward
    Participant

My calendar just arrived, and it is fabulous! I wish it was 2011 already, so I could hang it on my wall.

Lala Frazer
    Participant

What superb photos! This is a truly stunning calendar! Informative side panels and a box for each date to note engagements, means this calendar will be beside the telephone.

Jane
    Participant

Calendars are really lovely. Christmas presents for the family partially taken care of thanks. Photos terrific – congratulations to the photographers 🙂

Charlotte
    Participant

I know what you’re saying Darren. I had the same thought myself.

Char

Darren
    Participant

It almost makes me want to cultivate ragwort, just to see the moth! I know, I can’t, its a noxious weed, but what a beautiful moth.

Awesome calendar, very happy with it.

Charlotte
    Participant

I agree with you Bevs and I must say the Cinnabar moth is very beautiful.
    I would love to see this moth flying around. Very pretty.
    We do have the Magpie moth flying around our garden and you can easily mistake it at first for an Admiral. But they are much slower when flying around.
    I have a few Cinneraria plants growing in my garden and when they’re in flower they look very pretty.

Cheers
    Char

bevs
    Participant

I am very pleased with my order. The close-up photos of some rarely seen moths and butterflies plus their descriptions are far better than any I have seen in books. Well done to all the photographers and everyone involved with its production. I know my overseas relations are going to be impressed by the format. The calendars have arrived in plenty of time to use the Economy Postal rate. They are going to make fantastic Christmas presents.

Charlotte
    Participant

The calenders look good;-))
    We have some for sale on Trade me as well.

Cheers
    Char

Charlotte
    Participant

Cant wait to see mine when it arrives Jacqui;-)

Char

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.