Colouring Competition For Kids!

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Darren
    Participant

The website now has a ‘For Kids’ section (see the menu bar at the top). We have lots of content to be loaded there, and the first item is a colouring competition.

Download the entry form, colour it in, and then post it in to MBNZT Colouring Competition, PO Box 44100, Pt Chevalier, Auckland 1246. If you include a stamped self-addressed envelope we will send you (while stocks last) some free milkweed seeds (Gomphocarpus sp.), which are host plants for Monarch caterpillars. The winner of each quarterly competition will be announced in our newsletter and be sent a mixture of nectar plant seeds, attractive to all kinds of butterflies.

And another competition for the adults: Do you think you are a better artist than me? Shouldn’t be too hard. Design the next colouring competition form and you will receive, um, well my thanks for starters. ;-)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Darren
    Participant

Thanks to everyone who entered this round of the competition, and thanks to everyone who voted. The voting has now closed for this round of the competition. The winner will be announced in the next newsletter.

All entries received now will be entered into the next round:

Entries close on 31 March
    Voting starts on 1 April
    and finishes on 1 June
    Winner notified by 14 June
    Photo of winner in Winter Newsletter (June/July)

Jacqui

I am hoping to put together a newsletter very soon, and will remind everyone in the newsletter to vote.

J.

Darren
    Participant

There 22 entries in the competition, and we will have to close it off very soon so the winner can be announced in the next newsletter. If you haven’t voted already you had better do so soon!

Charlotte
    Participant

The entries so far look great.
    Keep them coming everyone;-))

Char

Charlotte
    Participant

I had planned on doing this as well Darren and dropping some into the libraries;-))

Char

Darren
    Participant

The first four entries have been received. Keep Passing the word around. If you felt enthusiastic you could download and print off competition entries, and post/deliver them to the schools and early childhood centres in your area!

Darren
    Participant

I forgot to say that entries will be scanned and loaded onto our website, and the quarterly winner will be determined by public vote.

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi Darren

Great to see a kids link on our web page;-)))
    I certainly will be letting all my friends who have smaller children know about the competition and the ADULTS competition to design the next coloring competition form:-)) Great Idea!!

Well Done.

Char

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.