Excuse Me Everybody – can we have some silence……

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stand up and toast all the hardworkers that have made an already awesome site even awesome-er………round of applause please………….now where did I put that champagne……………..thanks Jacqui and crew, its really great and so easy to navigate

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Swansong
    Participant

The site looks really great! Not too overloaded and yet tastefully colourful. Love the green shade.

Swansong

Gilly
    Participant

Looks great – sorry I haven’t commented before but my computer is in hospital. Well done everybody concerned!

Jacqui

Thanks Rob, we don’t want to exclude anyone from seeing the wonders of our site, so I’ll leave it for the experts to address your comments.

Jacqui

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it’s a great design & layout. Well done to all involved.

However, I just had a look using IE6 & it doesn’t perform very well in that version. Now before you guys say it’s the older version, I know, but in my line of work (ISP), I find there’s still a lot of people using IE6 (probably more then Firefox still).

Have a test, you’ll see what I mean straight away.

Robert.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The shop was the first stop!

Charlotte
    Participant

I agree with Nicky, what a fab website now!!. The shop part is great you can actually see what you are buying. ooh I better stay away from there, hehe;-)).

Keep up the good work gals and guys ;-).

Cheers
    Charlotte

Jacqui

Thanks Nicky.

Vicky did the redesign, and it was implemented by Chris and myself. Great help from Trisha (who now answers all emails when butterflies are spotted, and also did some legwork for me. It has taken HOURS, but I agree, it’s worth it. Much easier to navigate.

Mike Lusk and especially Norm Twigge are putting data sheets together about butterflies, and then I have to load them – sorry that’s on the backburner, but three are there already. We will also be doing pests, predators, parasites etc, but time is required!

Do you like the “Our Shop” part? Anything else we should have on there?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.