HELP– veryyyy hungry caterpillars :)

• Creator
    Topic

diannad
    Participant

I have lots of very hungry caterpillars that have eaten 6 plants to stalks in less than 6 days. I have just managed to get some more small plants from mitre10 but at the rate they are eating that will just be morning tea. Does anyone know of anywhere in Christchurch where I can get some decent sized plants or worse case does anyone in Christchurch want some very hungry caterpillars?.
    Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

diannad
    Participant

I have 13 chrysalises (yay pretty excited about that) but the rest of the caterpillars seem to have packed their bags and left, I did manage to get another couple of plants but the caterpillars disappeared. If they turn up again I will definitely leave a message on here 🙂

waltonshire
    Participant

I have room for caterpillars – plenty space. If you want to drop them off in Kaiapoi, let me know. Thank you. Also thanks so much to the people who responded to my request for caterpillars – going well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, do you still have some caterpillars that need re homimg? I have plants and no caterpillars…

waltonshire
    Participant

Yes Hello there! I need caterpillars for my huge swan plant begging to feed the caterpillars – I have a beautiful plant but no feeders. Where can I pick them up from, I am in Kaiapoi and happy to collect the caterpillars.

Jacqui

Hi Dianna – I guess someone will respond from Christchurch, but please note the message a few further down from this… someone wants some caterpillars in Kaiapoi…

Jacqui

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.