Loads of Healthy 2nd season swan plants

• Creator
    Topic

Cath Ash
    Participant

Hi there. We have hundreds of bushy, certified organic Swan plants.
    Arriving in Wellington today to deliver some…have extras on board if you want to meet up with us. We will be at the Te papa Car Park shortly after 2pm…also heading through Hamilton to pokeno on way to coromandel tomorrow….let me know if you’re keen…will load some with me…like wee travelling companions 😁😁 these are bushy, healthy certified organic and well established 2nd season plants. My email is richandcat2008@gmail.com

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Cath Ash
    Participant

Hi there, has anyone got hungry caterpillars in the Wellington Region? We are heading down on Saturday to sell gorgeous, healthy, certified organic, 2nd season swan plants at the Paraparaumu Beach market on Saturday 6th January, and then the Harbourside Market on the Sunday 7th January. $12 per plant, 2 for $20, 5 for $45 or 10 for $80…Hope to see you there. Any questions feel free to text me on 021 524585. Cheers

Cath Ash
    Participant

HI All, I’m travelling along SH1 to Hamilton, then out to Whitianga along SH26…Happy to meet people along the way if you need good strong swan plants…These are all 2nd Season, Certified organic and really healthy.
    First stop Hunterville, then Taihape, etc…
    Please text on 021 524585 if you would like me to meet you.
    Cheers

Glenys
    Participant

Hi,
    Sorry I missed a digit in my phone number which should be 07 856 6920.
    Thanks.
    Glenys

Glenys
    Participant

Hi,
    I desperately need plants – how much are they please? I already have at least a hundred smallish plants but are stripped bare and now have hundreds of very hungry caterpillars.
    I live in Tamahere (near Hillcrest) in Hamilton.
    My phone number is 07 856 620 and my email is glenysw106@gmail.com
    Thanks.
    Glenys

Cath Ash
    Participant

Hi Kathleen…in Kapiti at the moment. I’m on 021524585 if you would like me to drop some off 😊 leaving in about 30 mins…but can leave at pram beach if anyone is keen…please feel free to text…my internet is a bit dodgy 😁😁

Kathleen24
    Participant

Hi Cath

Is there any chance you could stop in at Kapiti on your way north? There are several monarch-obsessed people here and we could definitely take some of these swan plants off your hands. I’m happy to be or arrange a drop-off point. How much are you selling them for?

I’ll email you also. You may be a lifesaver to many of us!

Kathleen

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.