Missing Forum Member?

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Terry
    Participant

Hi all

If any of you wondered what happened to that Terry bloke from the other side of the world.I am still here but my Home computer isn’t! Last night my Hard drive on my computer developed a fatal error. So now I am computer less at home and posting this from work. A new hard drive is ordered but I maybe offline for a while. Isn’t life wonderful!!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hshingles
    Participant

Hi Terry , I have Linux a good system and free. My son says while Linux has a lot less viruses he has had to sort a couple of Linux run computers that had a virus.

Heather

Terry
    Participant

My heart goes out to Carol, it’s heartbreaking, lucky for me I burn all my music to CDs so I have a back up that way. I have 2 hard drives so I save most important stuff to the 2nd drive and run windows on the one that has now failed. the trouble with microsoft is how it fills your drive up slowly anyway with all the updates and patches. No wonder some folks swear by LINUX, I have been informed you don’t get viruses with that so it’s not such a worry. Anyway mine was just a fatal failure, but I thought I would have a moan anyway just to make me feel better!

Jacqui

Well, you’re in the same boat as Carol, Terry. I must do some backing up tonight!!!

Hope you’re back with us soon.

Jacqui

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.