Monarch butterfly bus

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

On Thursday morning I coudn’t believe it as I was zooming down the motorway and noticed a bus exiting – it was travelling much slower I didn’t really get a good look at it but I THOUGHT it was covered with Monarchs.

Last night after work I called into one bus depot – it could have been one of thousands of buses operating in Auckland city, out of any number of depots – but it was the RIGHT one, and the controller let me wander around the yard until I found it, so I could take photos.

It’s magnificent! You can see the photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151081059046615.431784.609006614&type=1&l=549acca137

Please let me know if you’re not on FB and can’t get to the page, and I’ll post elsewhere.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Pepetuna
    Participant

A friend who lives in Wellington just told me they have a butterfly bus there too (and she has been on it). All good to keep up the profile of Monarch butterflies. I think the New World TV ad for game day with the sky filled with butterflies (only momentarily) is good too. 🙂

Pepetuna
    Participant

It is magnificent! Well spotted. I will look out for out as I zoom through Auckland next week.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.