Nettle seeds to buy

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Kay Marsden
    Participant

<<< Kay member First time in forum,but spend time reading and have leaent so so much.

I to need some nettle seeds if possable

I have been a member for 2 years but looking after butterfies for 5 years. I work full time but all spare time and weekends is spent in my garden.I have many necter plants both for butterfies and birds,garden only 4 years old lots of money and time but as keen gardeners know no expense spared when it is your joy.I am in Waiuku

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Lepidopteranos
    Participant

I’m germinating my own plants from seed, you could easily do this as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Robert,
    we talked a little while ago about sourcing nettles for my /our Limestone Island project. Are you back yet? There is no great hurry as I still need to get the blessing of our comittee, but I am very hopeful.Basically I will need a hunred or so plants for next Autumn.How much do you charge etc?
    Cheers,
    Gerry B

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kay,

I can supply Nettles later in the year too, but need to get back to NZ to get this seasons crop growing, which will be in about a months time. Drop me a line at Robert@nzButterfly.Info.

Cheers,

Robert.

Swansong
    Participant

Welcome Kay,
    Im sure someone will be able to oblige you or put you onto a seller. If you do a search or click on a hotlink/tag on the right there, there is heaps of info. Id click on stinging nettle and seeds for starters.

Cheers
    Swansong

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.