NZ's Native Trees by John Dawson and Rob Lucas

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

This is a book to be published in September. If anyone would like to order a copy, please contact trust@monarch.org.nz.

The substantial, 576-page New Zealand?s Native Trees covers more than 320 species, subspecies and varieties of native trees, from the massive kauri and the ubiquitous cabbage tree to rare and endangered species found only on offshore islands. 2300 colour photographs with two maps. 310 x 229mm. Hard cover with jacket.

A great book for those interested in finding out more about New Zealand’s unique and diverse native trees. The standard edition can be purchased for $105.00 from us, plus P&P or in the shops, RRP will be $120.00.

The Deluxe Edition will be $180.00 – 500 copies only, each book individually numbered with luxury cloth binding and in a cloth-covered presentation box.

Jacqui

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

Sorry folks – I should have clarified that this offer was only on offer for a few weeks when I posted the earliest message. Should have put the “get in before” date there.

It is a GREAT book, see the review in the newsletter. I highly recommend it.

Jacqui

Have received a review copy of this book and it is amazing = more information in the Summer newsletter coming out soon.

Jacqui

Yes, Heather, very happy for you to collect it or we will deliver it.

hshingles
    Participant

Me me me can I pick up instead of postage.
    Any chance of a look before buying. I know it will be a good one

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.