Plants (nectar sources) for sale

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

We are selling some magnificent, well-grown and sometimes hard-to-find nectar sources for butterflies and other pollinators at Blockhouse Bay (Auckland). Find out more about them HERE.

Inquiries from out of Auckland?  Why not contact others in your area and see about engaging a freight company/courier to get a bundle of plants shipped to your area? 

We are not doing cuttings at present – it’s the wrong time of year. These plants are in pots are about 200mm tall (probably 2 litre or 2.5 litre). Some plants are about 1 metre tall. Impossible for me to deliver them or organise delivery. 

Our preference is for you to pay by internet banking into the MBNZT bank account with Kiwibank  38-9009-0654693-00  sending an email to  treasurer@monarch.org.nz  with details of your purchase, name and address (for receipt purposes). Please note that we are no longer able to accept cheques.

If you want to come and buy, ring 027 481 4811 to organise time and get address. Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

LeslieD
    Participant

I’m in Welly. I’m keen for a plant … if others are in the area maybe we could sort something?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.