Posts not showing

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see my last post doesn’t show. Guess it’s in the spam folder again.

Robert.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great censorship Jacqui!
    Sorry the Truth upsets you.

Jacqui

I have found your post. I have no idea why they’re not showing. Maybe Darren would know – but he doesn’t appear to be around, I just phoned him.

However, I have read this last one and think your posts are getting out of hand, Robert. IMHO this latest one is inflammatory and personal, Robert, and if I let it get to me it would be most upsetting. I don’t know what I’ve ever done to upset you. As you know where there are organisations it will always be impossible to have everyone happy. If we tried to keep everyone happy we’d do nothing.

I am sure there’s no point in this sort of thing being posted except for a few people’s pleasure and “the rest” being upset or disheartened by them… I and many others would rather be working FOR the good of butterflies and moths, rather than wasting our energy on nitpicking – which is demonstrated by the great feedback we get from some posts and other avenues besides the forum.

So that post will be going to the rubbish bin. In my opinion the discussion is now over.

Jacqui

I have no idea why… I’ll keep looking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last time we had this issue, that I could only see stuff when logged in, the post was in the spam folder.

So if it’s not there, and I can still see it when logged in, then I wonder if it’s in another modaration folder?

Jacqui

Those links just take me to the thread, Robert and I can’t see which particular post you’re referring to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for checking the spam folder Jacqui.

So in that case, where is either monarch.org.nz/forum/topic/winter-newsletter-2011#post-14680 or monarch.org.nz/forum/topic/winter-newsletter-2011#post-14681?

Jacqui

There is nothing in the spam folder as far as I can see, Robert.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.