spare swan plants, christchurch

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

Email just received:

"I live in Ilam, Christchurch and have an abundance of all sized swan plants but seem to have run out of hungry caterpillars. Should you know of anybody in need of some swan plants they can contact me."

Rather than put the contact details on here, if anyone wants to contact Marie, please email me jacqui@bitbybit.co.nz.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

YvonneWallis
    Participant

yes..that’s it ..lol

Jacqui

Great – did you get some then?

The address wasn’t recognised because it looks like you’ve put a fullstop after the nz. Probably when you cut and pasted it picked up the fullstop at the end of the sentence.

J.

YvonneWallis
    Participant

Error
    The address “jacqui@bitbybit.co.nz.” in the “To” field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

I got the emails thanks Jacqui..was a suprise when I phoned to ask how much and found out they were free 🙂

Jacqui

Just to clarify – these plants are free.

Jacqui

How do you mean, it is “not recognised”, Yvonne? Did you get an error message or did the email bounce?

Would be grateful if you’d forward the message to me, try braenz@gmail.com. And I take it you want to know who to contact – will email you the info.

Cheers

Jacqui

YvonneWallis
    Participant

I copy and pasted the email..but it is not recognised?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.