swan plant seedlings

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,I have recently potted 200 swan plants into 90mm pots,and will be able to pot a lot more soon.

Any offers?

$3.50 each in Kaitaia shops…

how about $2.00?

Ron 021 201 5132

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jacqui,
    I’ve been off the air for four days,struggling with password..!!!
    I did’nt get to take plants to garden centres yet,so still have about 100 at 400mm high,and another 100 between 200 and 300mm.
    No sprays…a bit of squishing here and there..fertilised with home made seaweed liquid fert…
    Any body know if Yates Natures Way..pyrethrin spray,would be ok?
    I use that on whitefly on tomatoes and beans..
    Will approach some schools this week.
    Cheers,
    Ron

Jacqui

Hello Ron

Do you know what I would suggest – you phone a few of the local schools tomorrow, and see if they would like them. I have just sent some of mine off to a Kaitaia school, they’re getting involved in tagging. There’s also an article going in the Northern Advocate too, so you might just have success that way, if you have the time to make the phone calls.

Good luck Ron!

Jacqui

Jacqui

Or… if anyone would like them in Auckland, I am going to Auckland on Sunday (from Russell) so could collect them from some point agreed to by Ron and bring them on down, especially if he wanted to donate something to the MBNZT…

I take it they’re organic, Ron? And what size are they?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jacqui,
    Thanks for your suggestion…
    Maitai Bay is on the Karikari Peninsula between Doubtless Bay and Rangaunu Hahbour..
    Matai Bay is a famous DOC holiday Camp .Should have the i in the spelling…
    We have some resident Monarchs,a dozen or so adult swan plants starting to drop seeds,and hundreds or seedlings coming up..
    We are heading to Whangarei Saturday for a lunch meeting with Di’s son-in law,and could take all 200 potted plants with us for anyone between Maitai Bay and Whangarei.
    My phone no is 021 201 5132.
    Cheers,
    Ron

Jacqui

Where abouts is Maitai Bay, Ron?

You might be able to sell them, bare-rooted, on TradeMe or could approach a Whangarei garden centre, where they’re no doubt selling like hotcakes.

Jacqui

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.