Swan Plants for Sale

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Marie Smith
    Participant

Morning all,

For anyone who lives in the Auckland area, I will start selling swan plants from my place at 109 Eskdale Road, Birkenhead, this coming weekend. They are mostly the normal white flowered variety, so well known by everyone, plus a few of the orange/red flowered plants. The plants are around 1 mtre tall. Enquiries to 480 6243. :)

Happy hatching …

Diana

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Shaun
    Participant

Hi Jacqui,

I bought some Giant Swan Plant seeds from you on Trademe, (didn’t know it was you at the time) that arrived today, thanks. The coloured ones are a bit rich for my wallet at the moment. I’m on an invalid’s benefit and W&I just informed me last week that my benefit has dropped by $42/week and I was only just making do before that!

Cheers,

Shaun.

Jacqui

Hi Shaun,

I sell the seeds on Trade Me – or you can email me Shaun, jacqui@madambutterfly.co.nz. Happy to swap if you’re interested!

Jacqui

Shaun
    Participant

Hi Diana,
    I know I’m a little late to be jumping in this thread but I wondered do you have any seeds for the coloured-flower swan plants that you could sell to me? I don’t have the finances available to me to buy plants (I keep my own seeds from one year to the next) but would love some coloured ones.
    Cheers,

Shaun.

Jacqui

I was just checking out the site and knew there was something I had meant to do, and now I remember, I will do it!

Sorry Diana.

PS Your plants are looking wonderful. Beautiful flowers.

🙂

Marie Smith
    Participant

Glad to hear it Gilly, no extra charge for the livestock 🙂 … another caterpiller cosy went in the mail to you at lunch time today.

Happy hatching,
    Diana

Gilly
    Participant

I got them! Thanks Diana. Lovely plants and very healthy. You even gave me some tiny cats on them. I love the flower – very exotic. Many thanks.

Jacqui

They got here just fine, Diana – well, 5/6 of them did. I left one at the West Lynn Gardens for their Monarch house.

Thanks – good to catch up and see what you’re up to! And I’ll put my payment in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers

Jacqui

Marie Smith
    Participant

Yes, that is right Gilly. Jacqui was here a while ago and we chose some with buds and just the beginnings of flowers. The red and orange flowers look stunning on the background of dark green leaves and the butterflies love the flowers as a food source. We gave them a drink before they left here so I will be interested to know that they arrive in great shape. I’m quite sure they will. They have the best “courier” you could get. 🙂

Gilly
    Participant

Think Jacqui is picking 3 up for me Diana on her trip down to Auckland. Yippeeee!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.