swan plants for school.

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

claire
    Participant

would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? I am requesting info on behalf of The Gardens School, Manurewa on how to obtain Swan plant seedlings to include in our plant stall. Our school is very environmentaly focused and have taken part in many initiatives on preserving our precious plants and creatures, the children have especially interested in the role of the monarch butterfly. I personally have started seedlings for the school but not nearly enough. Any ideas ???

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

So much for Claire.

I tracked her down, and she wanted free seedlings to grow on for her school fair. I put her in touch with a member who is not particularly well but who had lots of seedlings. She made contact, confirmed she’d like them and would go pick them up at a certain time/day, and then didn’t turn up.

Sometimes I do wonder why we bother.

(signed) Bitter & Twisted

Claire
    Are you looking for plants to sell or plant for the school?
    Angie

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi Claire,

What seedlings are you after. I might be able to help out. Will have to ask hubby first as he is doing all the planting for me, and told me I MUST check in with him first before getting rid of any swan plants.heheheehehe.

I have bloodflower seedlings, giant swan seedlings and another one from our plant last year, but unsure as to its variety.

Let me know on 021-188-1853.
    Thanks
    Charlotte.

Jacqui

Hello Claire

I’m not quite sure what you are after, Claire, but you’re very welcome to phone me and discuss – or if you can email me (jacqui@monarch.org.nz) your home phone number. Or you can phone me on 0274 814 811 later today.

Jacqui

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.