Thank You from the WESTIES!!

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Charlotte
    Participant

Dear Financial members & Trustees,

Allan & I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the lovely card and the plaque which was made for our garden.

This gift was a pleasant surprise and very much appreciated.

I will have Allan take a photo so you can all see what the plaque looks like. We have not decided where to place the plaque as yet as it will need framing to keep it looking good all the time;-)

Many Thanks

Charlotte & Allan Beesley

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Charlotte
    Participant

Will do Jane I need to get the photographer in the family to do the job. LOL
    I would make a mess of it. hee hee

Cheers
    Char

Jane
    Participant

Congratulations Char and Al. I will look forward to seeing a photo of your plaque for the garden…..Jane

Charlotte
    Participant

Thanks Anna.
    We did do a lot of growing and selling for the trust over a year and half.
    We gave up most of our weekends to do cuttings and tend to plants and sell items at markets and fairs.
    Certainly made a lot of money for the trust, but it takes its toll on you when you work fulltime and have a garden to tend to as well.

I did enjoy for a while being a trustee of the MBNZT and going out to markets and special days to promote the trust.

Thanks Jacqui.

Cheers
    Char

Jacqui

You are right, Anna, it was well deserved. Charlotte and Allan have done tremendous things for the MBNZT. I don’t know where we would be without them.

Anna
    Participant

Congratulations…it sounds as though it is well deserved:)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.