March CREATE BUTTERFLY HABITAT course

• Creator
    Topic

EmerandLuke
    Participant

Upcoming online course on developing habitat sounds great.  Just wondering – course are shown as being online each Friday. Can I access it at anytime each week  to complete as suits me ?

thank you

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

No video content.

BlueSkyBee
    Participant

Thanks Jacqui, is there video content? If so I won’t be able to do it. Dial-up is too slow to load them.

Jacqui

You download pdfs each week. They are in colour, and long, but not a lot of text.

I would suggest that you download the pdf in the background while you’re doing your emails – or you could perhaps download them when you’re in town “next” (at the library?) or get a friend to download them for you adn put them onto a portable disk or something. Some ideas for you to explore.

BlueSkyBee
    Participant

Jacqui, the content of the course, is it text info, or video content, or a mix. I’m interested, but as I’m on dailup internet which is very slow, I can’t watch videos.

Jacqui

Yes, you can access it anytime and do it at any time of the day – or night – or even leave it until the following week. No pressure – at the end those people who send in the completed test will receive a beautiful certificate in the mail.

Cheers

Jacqui

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.