Volunteers wanted: adding stickers to brochures

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

Hi all

This is a relatively easy task that I would LOVE some help with – adding stickers to brochures. Please phone me on 09 551 3383 or email me jacqui@monarch.org.nz if you have some time free and could do so.

We would very much appreciate it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jennifer
    Participant

Sadly I didn’t have the satisfaction of dissapearing to the upper plain, or whatever was supposed to happen. Instead of which the fine weather brought wasps out again grrr. Still if you are all busy keeping Jetstar in pocket it will mean you will have to plant a lot of trees (do swan plants count?) and that will be good for monarchs, Just make it pohutakawa will you?

Charlotte
    Participant

Yes I do hope everyone SUPPORTS Jetstar and keeps Air NZ on their toes. But I don’t hold out hope;-((

Cheers
    Char

Jacqui

True! Oh well, not to worry, the world is ending I hear on Sunday. 🙁 It’s been nice knowing you.

Jennifer
    Participant

Being of a morose disposition and believing that everything will turn out badly in the end, I wonder how long it will be before ANZ drops their price to a completely unsustainable level and sees Jetstar off, just as they have done with 3 other airlines in the last 6 years!

Charlotte
    Participant

Great for both of us aye Jacqui.
    I can get to see my baby girl again;-)) and more frequently.

Be nice to catch up with you as well Jennifer.

Cheers
    Char

Jacqui

Thanks Jennifer but have had great support from people in Auckland so will stick with it up here.

I am very excited… Jetstar recently announced that they’ll soon be flying into Dunedin, which means I’ll be able to get to Dunedin more frequently… it will be great to catch up with you again soon, Jennifer.

Thanks again.

Jennifer
    Participant

Jim and I Can do this Jacqui if it is not too late for you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.