Waiting for tags?

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Darren
    Participant

Have you ordered tags recently and wondered why they haven’t arrived with their usual lightning fast speed?

Well our OLD tags were in the format AA123, But our super improved NEW tags this year are in the format AAA123

Not a big deal to a human brain, but computers can get awfully picky about little things like that, and the change caused the computer our database is hosted on to have screaming hysterics worse than my six year old being told we have run out of tomato sauce. You may also have noticed the website temporarily being unavailable the last few days? Well that’s why. In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if everyone’s lights dimmed at the time. Oops. Who would have thought one little letter would do all that? ;->

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

Problem is sorted. Everyone should be tag-happy by now!

Darren
    Participant

Sadly the problem is well beyond my meagre capabilities, so that is one for our webhost giantrobot to sort out for us.

Weinberg’s Second Law: If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilisation.

Charlotte
    Participant

Darren I had noticed the website temporarily unavailable at times over the last few days.

I hope you get the problem sorted out soon and it doesn’t cause you to much of a headache Darren.

Cheers
    Char

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.