Website changes please test

• Creator
    Topic

Hi everyone,

Changes are being rolled out to the website throughout this week.

Please post here if you find anything wrong or email website@monarch.org.nz with the details.

Thanks

Ana

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ignore that second link, the page is now in the trash I will remove the link.

Where are you seeing this @monarchlover?

First link:

https://www.monarch.org.nz/2013/04/06/auckland-blockhouse-bay-2013-04-06-113000/

Second link: (Note that this is a test sighting)

https://www.monarch.org.nz/?p=33816

Both work for me.

Caryl

Clicked on link in Tagged Recoveries 2nd entry for JAA675 and page it went to was
    Home >

Not Found

Apologies, but we were unable to find what you were looking for. Perhaps searching will help.

Jacqui

Thanks – I see what you’re saying. This is going to take a bit of time and I’ll get on to it soon.

Much appreciated Joanna and Jennifer.

If there’s someone who has half an hour and would like to update these references, I’d love to hear from them…

Jacqui

Jennifer
    Participant

Joanna and Ana. When I click on species – moths – and then one of the moth species, for some of the species  the link works and for other species it doesnt. But Landcare says it has updated its site so each of the links from our site need to be checked. I cant do this tonight! Bed is calling!  The broken links show this message.

“Sorry, that page could not be found
    Our website has recently been updated, and some content has moved. Please try the following:

Use the search box below: ” etc

joanna
    Participant

Hi Jacqui

I’ve just tried again clicking on Species – Moths – then the individual species which link to LandCare but the same thing is happening, either the “sorry” message or the wrong LandCare page.

Jacqui

I’m using Mozilla FIrefox too, Caryl, and they show up for me.

I can’t imagine what the issue is. 🙁

Would be good to get feedback from someone else…

Caryl

Jacqui, I followed your instructions but still don’t get the street names. I use the firefox browser. Caryl

Jacqui

Hi Caryl and Joanna

recovered butterflies with no release details

We chase up those people to put the information in.

“species” heading on the green bar

Think I’ve fixed these. Please let me know…

not the street names

Zoom in on the map (using the plus symbol in the corner) and the street names should show up.

JAC913

Sorted.

Jacqui

Caryl

JAC913
    2013-03-14
    Auckland
    Blockhouse Bay

opens to ‘not found’message

Caryl

I find that the street map often only shows the release and discovery points not the street names?
    Caryl

Jacqui

Hello Caryl

We do get in touch with the taggers if their butterflies are found, and immediately if they haven’t put in their details, but some people still don’t “get it”. We will keep on keeping on of course.

joanna
    Participant

I’m pretty sure this is the same problem I reported earlier: under the “species” heading on the green bar I went to “moths” but the links don’t follow through correctly to the Landcare site. The page which comes up is either “sorry could not be found” or “what bug is this?”

Caryl

Not sure where I should post this but there are some recovered butterflies with no release details. You would know who the tags belonged to so is it possible to make contact with them to record the release?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.