Winter newsletter

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone received their June newsletter as yet?

I thought mine might be lost in cyber space;-(

Cheers

Char

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Charlotte
    Participant

I may think about swapping over to the paper copy.
    There would be more people signed up for the mail copy than the email copy wouldn’t there Jacqui?

I reckon and probably a few others think that the MBNZT would get more money in if the memberships rolled over each year on the anniversary of each person/persons joining the MBNZT. No matter when you join/joined.
    The busiest butterfly time of the year is 6 – 7 months into the subscription year and people wait until the next year – then probably forget to sign up as July is very quiet for butterfly’s.

MYOB can cope with this and probably most other software.
    It does not have to be complicated Jacqui.

Thanks
    Char

Jacqui

We will be mailing the Winter newsletter to all financial members, whether they have paid for a mail sub or a “download pdfs” (email) sub. They will be accompanied by special offers and a subscription renewal.

A reminder that subs for the mailed copies were increased at the AGM – it’s now $30 for a mailed newsletter and $20 for one where you get emailed the link and download a pdf from the website. Sadly, a lot of people think they can get by with the $20 sub but when it comes to the crunch they have great difficulty downloading or opening the pdfs. I prefer having a paper copy, myself.

Oh… and traditionally while the Spring, Summer and Autumn newsletters are sent out at the beginning of the month (September, December, March) the Winter one has been sent out with the subscription renewals. As subs are due on 1 July, and it is much more simple if people pay in July, we’ve sent them out in the last week of June.

Hope that clarifies things and doesn’t mean people start paying their subs now.

Participant

Some financial members pay $25 to get their newsletters by snail mail. Others pay $20 and get emailed instructions on how to download their newsletters from the members-only section of the website. This is explained at https://www.monarch.org.nz/about-us/how-to-join/

Charlotte
    Participant

Thanks for the info Jacqui.
    Extra special??? can’t wait!!
    Does the newsletter come by email or snail mail?
    As I remember last year in June they were all posted to financial members with their renewal form.

Cheers
    Char

Jacqui

It’s still in the pipeline, Flutterbys. Sometime in the next 14 days or so… It will be EXTRA special. 😉

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.