WTD Buddleia Cuttings

• Creator
    Topic

Dane Keriboi Hawker
    Participant

Anyone got any Buddleia cuttings. I am after any colour except the banned purple/white.
    No issues if they have the weevil as I will be putting them in quarantine off site and treating them.

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Stefan Olson
    Participant

Hi Dane,

Since being in Auckland I have moved three times so haven’t really got a feel for how well they grow yet. They don’t appear to be quite as prolific as they were for me in Palmerston North, but maybe I just haven’t given them enough time to settle in yet.

I did find the dreaded weevil when we moved from Bayview to Northcross but it’s not clear to me whether it came from Bayview or is here in Northcross. Either way doesn’t seem to be a problem at the moment.

We are just restarting our garden from scratch so hopefully in another year I will have some decent flowering buddliea 🙂

Dane Keriboi Hawker
    Participant

Marie sent you a txt. Hi Stefan, just moved from north shore. How are they growing for you there.

Stefan Olson
    Participant

Where are you based? If you’re on the North Shore of Auckland I have some plants you could come and take cuttings of.

MARIE
    Participant

If no one has replied to your request I can send you cuttings of the following.
    Pink Cloud, Black Knight, Cream, Sungold,
    Long Flowering Purple. Just let me know which ones you would like, I can send them in the new year. We don’t have weevels on Southland so plants are bug free. TX me 027 5257484

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.